The Ann Bancroft Foundation is working to create a world where every girl has a chance to live her dream and reach her full potential.
Since 1997, ABF has awarded Dare to Dream and Let Me Play Grants to more than 3,000 Minnesota girls—connecting them to mentors, funding and encouragement to help them reach for their highest goals.
Dare to Dream Grant Program
Fund Art, Cultural, Leadership, Educational, & Outdoors/Wilderness Experiences for girls in grades 4-12 allowing them to begin exploring the outside world and begin recognizing their own abilities, values and strengths in the process.
Please be sure to download and review the full Dare to Dream grant application guidelines and visit the Ann Bancroft Foundation website for detailed information.
Let Me Play Grant Program
Funds Sport, Athletic, & Dance Equipment or Participation Fees for girls in grades K-12, giving them the opportunity to be part of a team, build strength and confidence, and push themselves farther—on the field and off.
Please be sure to download and review the full Let Me Play grant application guidelines and visit the Ann Bancroft Foundation website for detailed information.
How to Apply Online:
- Create a FluidReview account through this page with a valid e-mail address. NOTE: Girls and Mentors need to use the same login and password information to complete the application together. A unique valid e-mail address is recommended for each applicant.
- Applicants without a valid e-mail address should use a parent or mentor's e-mail address to create a login.
- Mentors with multiple mentees applying, may use their own account to submit each girl's application if desired.
- Once the application is submitted, it will be screened by a representative from the Ann Bancroft Foundation before going to the granting committee to ensure that it is complete and valid.
- The Granting Committee will not review applications until after the grant cycle deadline. The review and selection process will take 4-7 weeks.
- Applicants will be notified of their grant status on or before the grant notification date (May 20 or November 20) via postal mail—all decisions are final.
- Grant checks will be made out to only ONE activity provider and sent directly to the activity provider a few weeks after notifications have been sent.
- Each grantee and mentor will be required to complete a post-activity follow-up to share their grant and activity experience with Ann Bancroft Foundation.
Grant Application Deadlines: Spring—April 1 or Fall—October 1
For any questions, please call 612-338-5752 ext. 191 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org